Feb 12 , 2021
Wigs can be lifesavers; and investing in one or two of them is quite worthwhile. They will come in handy on that day you received a call for an urgent interview or have an emergency function to attend, and most especially for those bad hair days when your hair just seems to have picked a quarrel with you and refuse to corporate with you, and no matter how you style it just refuses to look okay. The point is that wigs and weaves deliver many benefits that justify the money paid to purchase them.
- Use Natural Oils: Apply few drops of natural hair oils to the wig, and comb out using a wide toothed comb or hair brush, combing from the ends of the hair upwards to the weft so as to avoid ripping out the strands from the weft.
Shop hair oils: https://stasoffro.co.uk/collections/oils
- Deep-conditioning: apply a generous quantity of leave-in conditioner to the hair, followed by a dab of hair food. Work that into the hair and smoothen out with the comb. At this stage the weave will be much softer and detangled, and easier to run a fine toothed comb through.
- Revive the curls: use a good quality moisturising curl activator to restore your wig to life. Apply a generous quantity of the activator if you're working on a weave or wig with curls, in order to reactivate the curls fully.
- Lock in: Touch up with a small amount of style locking gel, working the products in with your fingers.
Shop detangling kit: https://stasoffro.co.uk/products/sta-sof-fro-extreme-detangling-kit-for-natural-hair-weaves-wigs
- Add some shine: apply few spritzes of hair polish spray for sheen and gloss, and style as you desire.